Pick the best garden shed of (November 2020 Updated Review)
The best garden shed offers organised storage, safety, and is built to last. The best garden sheds have come a long way in the last decade or so, many now made from durable resin and metal offering long term use with little to no maintenance so you get all of the benefits of a garden shed without the associated drawbacks. With that in mind I have picked some of the better garden sheds to review and you might like to consider buying a shed alarm too.
Here is my selection of the best garden sheds
Pick the best garden shed of (November 2020 Updated Review)
|Images||Make & Model||Manufacturer Features/Specifications||Rating||Price|
4.5/5 from 872 reviews
4.1/5 from 28 reviews
4.1/5 from 2249 reviews
3.9/5 from 62 reviews
1. Keter Store-It out Midi Outdoor Plastic Garden Storage Shed, Beige and Brown, 130 x 74 x 21 cm
- This beige and brown garden shed is priced at £85.00 and has some excellent features which make it a best seller in its category.
- The shed is of a pretty good size: 130 x 74 x 21 cm, which gives an optimum amount of storage.
- It comes with a lock clasp to place a padlock offering excellent security.
- Built in ridges in case you need to install shelves that come along with the package.
- There is a ramp at the bottom of the floor allowing items to pass easily.
- It is weather-resistant and the paint does not chip.
- The shed is incredibly easy to put together.
- It has a great amount of room.
- Customers mention that they have stored lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, grass trimmers, and garden furniture as well as camping gear. This suggests that the shed is plenty spacious for the average gardener.
- Two wheel rubbish bins that are a regular size also be stored inside the shed.
- This shed gives a nice aesthetic appeal to the garden.
2. Keter Factor Outdoor Plastic Garden Storage Shed, Beige, 4 x 6 ft
Another product from Keter is this garden shed.
- This plastic shed retails for £350.00 on Amazon.
- Its size is 4 x 6 feet, large enough to be used as extra storage.
- Comes with an easy to read instruction manual and it is extremely easy assemble quickly.
- There is also a window for ventilation, thus giving a safe and dry environment, ideal if you’re storing flammable or dangerous goods related to petrol strimmers or petrol hedge trimmers for example
- The heavy-duty floor panel is good quality.
- Built from reinforced steel with a plastic floorpan to stop rust or decay.
- Extremely low maintenance as a result of the materials selected.
3. DuramaxStorePro 4′ x 6′ Plastic Garden Shed with Plastic Floor & Fixed Window – Ivory & Brown – 15 Years Warranty
This shed comes with a fifteen-year warranty and is priced at £268.40, some of its key features include:
- The plastic of the shed will not wear, rust or rot in any way.
- It can withstand rough weather.
- The shed is not very difficult to put together if the instructions are followed properly.
- It comes in a very beautiful ivory and brown colour, that looks nice against lawned areas.
- The 4 x 6 feet size is ideal and can store a lot of things.
- The shed comes with a ventilation kit and a fixed window which will set a good temperature for storage as well as climate control.
- With a fifteen-year warranty, a handy size, and well built you can’t go far wrong picking this garden shed.
4. Duramax ECO 6′ x 4′ Hot-Dipped Galvanised Metal Garden Shed – Anthracite with Off-White Trimmings – 15 Years Warranty
This is another shed from Duramax, however, the difference is that it is galvanised and built from metal. Some other key features include:
- This steel shell is galvanised to prevent corrosion.
- Priced at £185.46, this shed, too, comes with a fifteen-year warranty, and from the material, it is made of, it can last well beyond the fifteen year guarantee suggested.
- This shed has no floorpan, so remember to buy a base separately if required.
- The shed is spacious with the size being a good 4x 6 feet.
- The black galvanised steel walls prevent corrosion of stored items during harsh weather conditions.
- There are wall columns designed to make this garden shed incredibly sturdy and strong.
- Following the instruction manual carefully this garden shed does not take more than 3-6 hours to assemble.
- Two man assembly recommended individual parts of the shed are quite heavy to hold and build.
5. Wooden Garden Space Saving Tool Storage Shed
Wooden sheds have their own charm and give a different kind of look to your garden which no other sheds can compare to. This is why this shed is listed at Amazon’s Choice and is another bestseller that has gathered a large number of positive reviews. Some of its key features include:
- This sentry style wooden garden shed is built in a manner that saves maximum space.
- The upright structure uses a minimal amount of base yet still provides optimum space for storage.
- There are three shelves in the shed that provide a good base to keep things like plant pots and bottles.
- The shed can also be padlocked. Although you will have to buy it separately.
- There is a hatch in the roof, that gives a small amount of extra space.
- The shelves can be removed, depending on what you want to store inside the shed.
- The shed is relatively easy to put together and can be painted over easily if you want a different colour.
- However, even the original wooden texture is breath-taking, the panels are smooth and relatively sturdy for the price of .
- I would recommend only using this shelf to keep garden objects and light weight items as the shed is built from a slightly thin wood and is a little weaker compared to the other plastic shelves mentioned above.
- The roof is apexed, which provides ample protection and can survive a good number of years.
- I would recommend covering the wood with a coat of shed stain and wood preserver for sheds, although customers claim that the wood on the shed is extremely tolerant, extra protection will certainly not cause any harm.
- This is an excellent budget garden shed with a relatively good size:70in x251/2in x18in.
- It is also an incredible addition to beautify your garden space, and gives it a nice rustic feel.
I hope you’ve enjoyed our review of the best garden sheds and if you think there are any better sheds on the market or have any further advice and tips please feel free to leave a comment below.