Best supply booster pumps (October 2020 Updated Review)
Supply Booster Pumps To Boost Water Pressure As Per Your Needs
A Supply booster pump or a water booster pump as you can judge will help with boosting the pressure and even the volume of the water flow from a shower head or a faucet. Similar to low blood pressure in the human body, low water pressure in a property can be highly frustrating. In case, you are facing the issue of low water pressure in your home, you might have dreamt of having a great shower with an excellent flow of water at least once in your lifetime in your home. Nothing to worry! With the best supply booster pump in your home, you can get your dream a reality on a daily basis. A booster pump will help with increasing the low water flow and pressure. It offers the additional boost required to bring your water pressure to the required level. The reason is that this pump will provide the pressure to move water from a storage tank or all through the whole house or commercial property.
What leads to low water pressure?
Before you gather some details about the best supply booster pumps in the market, it would be better for you to understand what causes low water pressure in a property. It can happen due to many reasons like:
- Plumbing issues
- Additional water systems installed in your property
- Low water pressure in your entire city
- Distance from the source of water
Irrespective of the reason, a supply booster pump will help you deal with the situation with ease.
How does a supply booster pump work?
A booster pump will help with boosting the pressure of water and in most instances, it will improve the rate of water flow as well. You can compare the working of a supply booster pump with that of a fan. You know that a fan has blades that spin around for increasing the movement of air. In the same way, a booster pump will have an impeller within that will help with increasing not just the flow, but also the pressure of the water. The core components of a booster pump will be:
- A sensing device for identifying the flow and pressure
- An inlet and an outlet
- A Motor
The impeller in the booster pump will move water that comes through the inlet and lets it out through the outlet. The motor takes care of the function of spinning the impellers. Booster pumps from different manufacturers differ in the way they get water and push it out. Some booster pumps use a spinning propeller, while some models use an oscillating diaphragm. In the case of latter, they will propel water with the help of a couple of rotating plats, of which one will have indentations and the other will have cups. When the plates move together, they compress the cups and force the flow of water. As the plates roll open, more water is gathered in to improve flow. Now, it is time for us to identify the top supply booster pumps available in the market.
1. Nordstrand 90W Hot/Cold Water 1 Bar Pressure Booster Pump:
This booster pump from Nordstrand is capable enough of turning a thin dribble into an agile flow. This pump is designed for improving the efficiency of home water systems. As this pump is made out of Stainless Steel material, it can withstand hot water up to 800C. It is designed in such a way that it can increase the pressure of water in water heaters, boilers, washing machines, taps and showers. Even, it can be used for pumping water for garages and for boosting the pressure of hose pipes. It is an inline electric automatic booster pump with an automatic switch. This helps with converting the pump into manual or automatic mode. The former will be suitable for areas that are used less often like powering a garden hose or filling a pond, where the user needs full control. The latter will help the pump to quickly respond to demand by switching on as soon as the shower is turned on. The system comes with a couple of sealing rings with the following features:
- Pumps hot water
- Boost pressure up to 1.0 Bar
- Shower boost pump for home use
- Supplies water to new areas like a garden hose, pond and garage
- Suitable for boosting water pressure in boilers, washing machines and taps.
2. Finerfilters E-Chen 100GPD Reverse Osmosis RO Booster Pump:
- Suitable for all 100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Systems.
- Efficient enough in increasing the flow of water from an RO Unit.
- Easy to install and use
3. KITGARN 220V 3-Speed Water Circulation Pump Booster Pump:
- Quiet operation
- Better performance and longer life
- Built-in motor protection
- Three-speed motor
- Hot water circulation
- Brand new model
4. KATSU® Full Automatic Self Priming Water Booster Pump:
- Intelligent flow control
- No Water No Power
- Water stop pump stop
- Delay Start
- Self-priming pump
5. Automatic Shower Washing Machine hot/cold Water Booster Pump:
- Automatic on and off
- Low noise
- Multi-use booster pump
- Ideal both for hot and cold water
6. Clarke Electric 1″ Water Pump/Booster 230V:
- Maximum output of 50L/Min
- Non-Return Valve
- Inlet Filter
- Auto pressure on/off switch
- 600 W and 230V Motor
- Self-Priming Pump
- Pressure Gauge
- Water-Resistant On/Off Switch
- Electric cable with fitted plug
- Robust cast iron pump
- Pressurised Bladder
7. Draper Tools SS Body Booster Pump 31561:
- Quality assurance from Draper Tools
- Expansion tank with 20 L
- Automatic Cut-off Switch
- Stainless Steel Body
- Attractive look
8. SHYLIYU Booster Pump Automatic Water Pressure Pump:
- One-year warranty
- Useful for different applications
- The aluminium pump housing, brass impeller, copper motor wire and stainless steel shaft
You can choose one of the above-mentioned pumps to get a great water flow in your home.