Best Electric Fly Killer
5 of the best electric fly killers on Amazon
The best electric fly killers are totally non toxic unlike bait for mice or rat poison, relatively quiet in operation, and designed with child and pet safety in mind. The ideal fly killer has a neat tray that gathers all debris so that you can easily clear any flies and keep things clean. There’s probably nothing more annoying than flies buzzing around, or landing on or near your food at dinner time or even whilst preparing in the kitchen, perhaps it could be your barbecue they are attacking. Fly killers should work unnoticed in any setting so based on these criteria I have reviewed the best electric fly killers to save you time.
Here is a review of 5 electric fly killers telling us what makes them best sellers on Amazon.
1. Aspectek - Fly and Insect Killer 20W
- One of the most powerful means of insect control, the Aspectek Fly and Insect
- Killer has an effectiveness range of up to 5000 sq feet.
- It has 2 UV bulbs that emit powerful UV rays that attract mosquitoes, flies and other insects.
- The insects are zapped to death by a powerful shock of 2, 800 volt.
- It is a great means of removing insects from an area without sticky and / or messy poisonous sprays.
- It is ideal for places where spraying cannot be done, like kitchens or hospitals.
- It does not emit any sound, works quietly.
- It can be used easily and is absolutely maintenance free.
- The dead insects are deposited in a removable tray which can be washed and refitted at convenience.
- It is very safe to use both indoors and outdoors (in dry areas).
- The device is also CE certified and RoHS compliant.
- The grid is self cleaned, while the protective net can be removed and cleaned, just like the insect tray.
- This machine can stand on its own or hung from a wall with the wire chain provided. This makes it convenient for use in bedrooms / basements / offices etc
2. The Executioner Fly Swatter
- Made with long lasting ABS Plastic, the Executioner fly swatter by Sourcing4U is the best model of fly swatters yet.
- With its superb build quality, this genuine brand Executioner is ideal for home, office, camping, barbecues and any other outdoor activity.
- Unlike old models, the Executioner boasts of a single zap layer of 1.2 mm zinc steel, guaranteeing death to bugs at first zap.
- Its usage is very simple – just push the on button and swing the racquet at the offending insect.
- It comes with a LED warning light that turns on when the button is pushed and off when it is released.
- The Executioner is given to you only after passing rigorous tests to make sure it meets the standards you expect.
- It is fully CE approved and passes all trading standards.
- It is backed with a 1 year full warranty.
- Along with the handheld zapper you are provided with two branded alkaline batteries
3. VIFLYKOO Electric Insect Killer
- This Electric Mosquito Killer uses 4 high frequency UV bulbs that send out waves of 365nm in the surrounding area.
- This effectively lures mosquitoes towards and into the lamp where the 900V electric grid zaps and kills them.
- The shell is made of the highest quality ABS plastic that is both strong and durable.
- Its award winning 360 degree mosquito trap design lures in mosquitoes from all directions.
- It is effective for large areas inside the home / office / other indoor places.
- The lamp’s delicate design makes it look like an aesthetic home decoration, and is quite pleasant to look at.
- It works swiftly and in complete silence.
- It is non – toxic, odourless and 100 % eco friendly.
- It is ideal for indoors use and is safe even in spaces used by children / pets.
- It is incredibly easy to use and is very low maintenance. Just plug it in a socket and let it do its work.
4. Yaheetech 30w Industrial Electric Insect Killer
- Made of aluminium alloy, plastic and copper wire, the Yaheetech Industrial Insect
- Killer is ideal for use in the bedroom / office / restaurant / balcony.
- It is designed for efficiency with 30 Watts power – it is pollution free and 30 % more effective in attracting insects and bugs.
- It has specially designed UV light tubes that attract mosquitoes, bugs, wasps and other insects from a distance.
- Without spraying any kind of chemical, or releasing any odour or sound, the device zaps insects that come near it.
- It is surrounded by a protective grid to prevent harm to humans or animals.
- The insects are attracted to the light within the device and go through the protective grid to the electric mesh beneath.
- It is very easy to clean with a cloth or a brush.
- The Yaheetech Industrial Insect Killer comes with replaceable tubes and a metal chain which allows it to mounted 1 m above the floor for better effect.
- It is certified by CE and is compliant with RoHS.
5. Seekavan Electric Insect Killer 20W
- The Seekavan Electric Insect Killer emits light of UV wavelength (360~390nm).
- These rays, from 100 feet away can attract mosquitoes, flies and other flying insects.
- When the flies are attracted to the high-voltage grid, they are zapped.
- The UV bulbs have a running life of about 8,000 – 10,000 hours.
- The company also provides free replacement of the UV bulbs, which is definitely an added bonus.
- After extensive research and testing, this model has been developed with a voltage of 3000V, for easy extermination of all flying pests and insects.
- It has been developed with powerful technology which is reflected through its outstanding heat dissipation performance.
- The device has a detachable tray that collects all the dead insect bodies for disposal. It can be easily removed and cleaned when full.
- Despite of having an electrical grid which is very powerful, the insect killer is absolutely safe for indoor use in homes, offices, and hospitals.
- The mosquito killer is featured with full protection grille that prevents any accidental contact by humans or animals with the electric grilles.
- Further, this device has CE and RoHS certification making it even more secure for use.