Bike Handle Petrol Brush Cutters (October 2020 Updated Review)
A Review of 5 Best Bike Handle Petrol Brush Cutters
1. Stihl FS56C-E 27.2CC PETROL BRUSH CUTTER/STRIMMER BIKE HANDLE ERGOSTART
- Once again, Stihl brings to you one of the most advanced, cutting edge products in the market: the Stihl FS56C – E Petrol Brush Cutter.
- It is an extremely light weight, compact petrol brush cutter that is truly the next generation in the world of gardening tools.
- This brush cutter comes with a straight shaft and a bike handle. It also has the
- ErgoStart feature making it very comfortable to operate.
- It has a significantly modern look and a practical and super simple starting process. Unlike older models, this machine can be started with a surprisingly less number of steps, saving quite a lot of time and allowing efficient operation.
- You will not have to worry about a flooded engine with this brush cutter. Its brand new 2- stroke petrol engine has stratified charge which gives way for quick acceleration, decreased consumption of fuel and significantly lesser emissions.
- The bike handle of the brush cutter is fully adjustable along with the AutoCut line head. It ensures you can trim at different angles without breaking a sweat or straining your wrists.
- This brush cutter weighs a mere 5.2 kg, making it easy to handle, store and transport.
2. Efco Stark 2500S 25.4 cc Petrol Brush Cutter
- The Efco Stark Petrol Brush Cutter is highly light weight and subsequently easy to operate.
- It vibrates very less when turned on, due to separation of the engine from the grip and the transmission shaft equipped with self – greasing bushings.
- The forged steel drive shaft and connecting rod ensure your instrument remains handy and performs well for a long time.
- The machine is designed to work well even under stress and to remain strong and durable under whatever conditions it is used in.
- It starts with a lesser amount of pulls than what other brush cutters in the market need to start.
- It is very compact which makes it easy to transport and store.
3. Draper Expert 45576 32 cc Petrol Brush Cutter and Line Trimmer
A family run company, Drapers Tools has been selling premium grade tools and accessories for nearly a century. They now present a brush cutter not only useful for the passionate DIY – worker, but also for the professional worker.
Passing all the rigorous quality tests and meeting a number of high standards for power tools, the Draper Expert 45576 32 cc Petrol Brush Cutter is the brush cutter to meet all your gardening needs.
With a 32 cc two – stroke petrol engine, it is incredibly easy to start and runs for long pockets of time without stopping.
It features an on / off switch along with a safety throttle lever. It has choke for easy, minimal effort starting and a lock on feature at start.
Its expert design includes a one – piece single shaft for better manoeuvrability. It has comfortable, soft grip bike handles that allow you to hold on to them for a long time.
It also has shoulder harness which works on advanced quick – release mechanism for double safety. This, along with the hip support pad ensures that you don’t suffer from any back pain / wrist ache while trimming your hedges.
The accessories that come along with the brush cutter are :
- 8 m tap ‘n’ go double line spool
- 4 and 5 mm hexagon keys
- 4 tooth brush cutting blades
- 8/10 mm spanner
- 1.5-litre 2-stroke mixing bottle
- 17/19 mm box spanner
This incredibly affordable brush cutter gives you a great and solid performance for a long time.
Draper Tools backs this product with a standard guarantee for quality and performance.
4. Einhell GC-BC 31-4 S 31 cc 4 Stroke Petrol Brush Cutter and Grass Trimmer Engine – Red
- The GC-BC 31-4 S petrol scythe is the one power tool that any DIY – er or master landscapist needs to trim and contain tough growth areas in the garden. It allows you to effortlessly and efficiently regain control over excess growth, even at weird angles.
- The machine boasts of premium grade, modern and decreased – vibration four stroke engines.
- The brush cutter’s controls are easily reachable and can be adjusted according to preference. The aluminium two hand bike handle can also be positioned according to the operator’s needs.
- It is highly user friendly as all its elements are controllable and adjustable.
- It has a soft, yet durable and wear resistant carrying strap that goes easy on your shoulders and wrists.
- Its handle is long and sturdy, made with premium aluminium which can handle incredible amounts of pressure and stress.
- It is equipped with a quick start system, which means you can start the brush cutter fairly quickly after a long period of not using it.
- The brush cutter is equipped with a split shaft to enable easy transportation and hassle – free, compact storage.
- It comes with an Einhell guarantee backing up its functions.
5. AOSOME 52cc Petrol Grass Trimmer Garden Heavy Duty Brush Cutter 2 stroke 2.2kw 3HP Easy Starter
- This cutting and trimming device consists of a trimmer head and a 3 teeth blade.
- With a powerful 52cc, 2 stroke engine, this brush cutter can easily take on heavy loads without stoppages or interruptions.
- It has a deceptively simple starter system. It comes with a uniquely designed joint connector and an easily assembled split shaft.
- The split shaft enables you to quickly and efficiently transport and store your brush cutter when not in use.
- The blade guard is one of the most advanced in the market to ensure complete safety. It requires little time to assemble.
- The product comes with several accessories like: high quality mixing bottle, comfortable double shoulder harness, instruction manual, box content card, tool kit and a feedback card.