Best wood care paint brushes (November 2020 Updated Review)
6 of the best Woodcare Paint Brushes
The best pieces of furniture are always made using wood. To protect the wood and to make it look nice people do apply things like wood wax, wood shine, wood dyes.
One should always use a good quality brush when they are applying this product on the wood. This ensures that the application is smooth so that it looks even.
Let us see some of the woodcare brushes available in the market which lets a person apply the products with ease.
1. Harris Transform 3
The Harris Transform 3” Woodcare brush is available in the market for £7.19. It is also available in the sizes of 1 inch, 1.5 inches and 2 inches.
The brush has been especially made for wood care work. It can be used for applying wood stains, oils and varnishes. The brush can recover quite well after each job that is done using it. When someone uses this brush it will apply the product finely on the wooden surface.
- The brush has been specially made for wood care
- The brush is available in different sizes
- The brush has good bend recovery
- The bristles of the brush are made from good quality materials
2. LG Harris 13190 Platinum 5 Brush Set
This particular set of 5 synthetic brushes cost £4.99. The size of the brushes are 1”, 1.5” and 2”.
This particular product is highly rated in the market as it can be used on a number of surfaces including wood. The handles of the brushes are made from wood.
The synthetic bristles are of good quality and it provides a smooth finish on the wooden surface without any kind of brush marks. It is very easy to clean up this brush and the bristles last for a long time.
- The brushes come in a set of 5
- The bristles are synthetic and the handles are made from wood
- The brushes can be used for all types of paints, stains and dye
- It is very easy to clean up the bristles
- The brushes do not leave brush marks on the surface
3. Axus Décor 1-inch Wood Finishing Brush
This Axus brush is available for £2.07 each piece. The brush is also available in sizes like 1.5”, 2” and so on.
This brush is particularly made for applying varnish, paint or stain on wooden projects. The bristles are packed in a way that it wouldn’t take up too much product in one go.
The filaments are very fine so that the finish is smooth and doesn’t have any brush marks. The ferrule is rust-free and made of stainless steel to make the brush durable. One needs to wash it according to the instructions to make the brush last for a long time.
The brush can be used for applying different types of product on the wood
The brush provides a smooth finish to the application and it is without any brush marks
The ferrule is of stainless steel which is rust-free
The brush is made with quality products so that it is durable
4. Faithfull Shed and Fence Brush
This 100 mm or 4” woodcare brush is available for a price of £5.93 in the market.
This particular brush has been made in the traditional way. The bristles are a m ofix natural bristles and synthetic bristles that are able to provide a smooth finish on the wooden surface.
The ferrule is made from stainless steel which makes it rust proof and durable.
The handle is long enough for the user to hold it comfortably and it is a synthetic handle that will last a long time. The brush is very easy to clean once the job has been done.
- The brush haa s traditional design
- Mixed quality of the bristles get a more natural finish
- The handle is made of plastic and the design is quite comfortable for the user
- It is very easy for the user to clean the brush after use
5. Harris 844 Shed and Fence Brush
This particular shed and fence brush is of 4” and it is available in the market at a price of £5.75.
It is a wood care brush that is perfect for painting fences, shades, benches, doors, etc. One can apply all types of wood treatment products with the help of this brush.
The brush has been made with a mix of natural and synthetic bristles which provides a better finish on wooden surfaces. The application is made easier with the help of the bristles.
The job gets done quickly as the brush picks up a nice amount of product every time.
The handle of this product is also comfortable so that you can paint with it for a considerable amount of time without getting tired. The bristles are quite flexible to get into all the crevices of a wooden structure.
- The brush is best used on broad wooden projects
- The bristles are a mix of synthetic and natural fibres
- The brush can be used for applying all kinds of wooden treatments
- The application is smooth using this brush
This particular brush from Ronseal is available for £6.47 in the market.
The brush has been specially made to be used for wooden pieces present outside the house like fences, shades, benches, etc. The bristles do have the quality to pick up a good amount of product so that a large area can be covered in one go.
The handle haas soft grip so that it is comfortable for the person to hold it for longer periods of time. It even has a clip to attach it to buckets.
- The brush is specially made for usage on outdoor wooden projects
- The thickly packed bristles help to cover a large area quickly
- The handle has a soft grip to make it comfortable
- The handle also has a clip to attach it to buckets
So, here are some of the wood care brushes that one can use to complete their wooden projects. This are of good quality and they will last for a long time with the user so that they can finish multiple projects.