There’s an excellent range of gazebos available in the UK and we’ve taken a look at both pop up gazebos which is in more detail in the next article and more traditional fixed gazebos which take longer to erect but are always so much more secure, far more ideal in the event of heavy weather. The best gazebo will be well made, not tear easily, and easy to put up but at the same time provide adequate protection from the elements.
So here is my review of the best gazebos available in the UK today.
1. All Seasons Gazebos 3x3m Heavy Duty, Fully Waterproof Pop up Gazebo, Beige
- Has a ‘pop-up’ design, this means that there is no effort in putting together the gazebo, it barely takes 5 minutes to set it up completely.
- It is recommended for two people to work together, however, one experienced person can do the job of putting up the gazebo just as easily.
- The gazebo has three height settings.
- It can take about 6 chairs under it and is large enough to cover one hot tub.
- The frame, which is heavy duty and rust resistant has several support struts.
- These are all made of 100% steel, thus making the frame not only durable but also authentic.
- The roof is very weather-resistant, the stitchings are super sealed, therefore water cannot penetrate at all. However, it is advisable to put the gazebo away under extremely bad wind conditions.
- Once the roof is put on, there is no need to take it off. It can be stored away with the roof on, and put back into place by pulling the legs out.
- It is important to use the leg weights to keep the gazebo stable.
- The frame comes with a warranty of one year.
2. AutoBaBa 3x3m Garden Gazebo Marquee Tent with Side Panels, Fully Waterproof, Powder Coated Steel Frame for Outdoor Wedding Garden Party, Blue
- Has a size of 3m x 3m x 2.5m which is large enough to be used for multiple occasions.
- Has 4 sides, and full sized windows on three of the panels.
- The poles are made of powder coated steel which are pretty durable for the price.
- It is recommended to not leave this gazebo unattended overnight, as it is not built to get through extremely harsh weather conditions.
- This can be used as temporary gazebo for little parties and sermons.
- The door can be zipped up, and the roof is waterproof.
- The pegs aren’t very strong, so it is recommended to use heavier weights to keep the gazebo stable.
- This gazebo comes in many more sizes and can vary in price.
- This is worth buying if you are on a budget, and only need the gazebo for certain special occasions.
- Comes in a blue colour, and the finish is very beautiful making the gazebo look very pleasing to the eye.
- The colour also keeps the inside cool, however, it is recommended to keep the zipper open to allow ventilation.
3. Kingfisher Pop Up Gazebo 2.5×2.5m Set – Outdoor Garden Marquee with Water-resistant Cover & Leg Weight Bags – Ivory Colour
- Pop up gazebo.
- Two of the side walls have have transparent windows to allow the light in.
- The side panels can also be removed when the sun is out, and the gazebo can be transformed into a canopy.
- If the panels are kept down, the colours are light enough to let the light in and not make the space look suffocated.
- The gazebo comes in two very pretty colours: ivory and grey.
- The frame is made of steel and is very sturdy, and durable enough to stand the test of weather.
- However, on very windy days it is recommended to put the gazebo away.
- The roof and side walls are made of waterproof material and is resistant to windy weather.
- Includes a carry case, pegs to hold the gazebo down along with sand bags for extra stability.
- The gazebo can be taken down and be put back together in a matter of minutes.
- Comes in two sizes, that vary in price 3m x 3m x 3m and 2.5m x 2.5m x 2.5m.
- The height can be lowered to avoid any mishaps on windy days.
- Comes with a two year warranty.
4. Outsunny 6m x 3m Garden Heavy Duty Pop Up Gazebo Marquee Party Tent Wedding Water Resistant Awning Canopy (Black) With free Storage Bag
- It is a pop up gazebo, therefore it can be assembled and disassembled very quickly.
- Has 6 removable walls, this means the gazebo has a very large area and can house up to 3 large round tables.
- The walls are joined together with velcro, therefore it is easy to put up the gazebo and bring it down as well.
- There is one extremely large window and two zippers for easy access.
- The canopy is weather resistant, it stays intact through snow, hail and heavy rainfall.
- The frame is made of powdered steel and is rust free, thus making it very durable and strong.
- There are roped added fro stability.
- However, it is recommended to use some wrights to keep the gazebo standing upright throughout rough weather.
- The canopy is UV protected.
- Comes with a storage bag to keep the gazebo.
- The canopy can be set to three different heights.
- The frame is strong enough to survive the winter, therefore this gazebo can be kept out in the garden at all times of the year.
5. HORWOOD GARDEN METAL FRAME POP UP FOLDING HEXAGONAL GAZEBO BEIGE FABRIC 3.6M X 3M WITH NET CURTAINS
- This is another pop up gazebo, that is incredibly easy to assemble.
- Takes two people to assemble the parts, as the canopy is quite large.
- The frame is coated with a dark copper colour.
- The canopy is made of high quality polyester fabric.
- The parts are connected together with velcro.
- Has 6 sides with curtains that can be zipped to completely close the gazebo.
- The legs have holes to secure the gazebo to the ground.
- The shape of the gazebo is slightly different to the others, thus giving your garden an exotic feel.
- It is very stable, especially if the legs are tied down with weights or sand bags.
- It has three variable heights, even the lowest one is long enough to have a person fit inside it.
- Comes with a case, in which the gazebo can be put back after being taken down.
- It is recommended to put the gazebo away during the winter.
- Comes in a dark beige colour that gives a nice exotic and royal feel to the garden.
- Has the dimensions 3.6 m x 3.1m with the tallest height of 2.77m.
I hope you’ve thoroughly enjoyed our review of the best gazebos. Please let us know if you think there are any missing and we will happily add them to the list for you.