Juicy meat. The best marinade injectors for a professional bbq (November 2020 Updated Review)
Best marinade injectors currently available in the market
Taking your barbecue skills to the next level starts with a marinade injector. The worst thing about any barbecue is dry meat that’s both tough and lacking in texture. If you get it right with a marinade injector, you’ll create a piece of meat that will leave friends and family in awe. We’ve all felt it at some point, receiving praise for our great work on the BBQ, a satisfying experience no less. A marinade injector needs to be well built but slender as to minimise damage to meat. It needs to be easy to clean and comfortable to use. With those criteria in mind I have reviewed the very best barbecue marinade injectors to save you a little time in selecting one to cook your next masterpiece on the barbecue!
Comparison table: Juicy meat. The best marinade injectors for a professional bbq (November 2020 Updated Review)
|Product||What We Think||Rating||Price|
4.8/5 from 38 reviews
4.5/5 from 14 reviews
ShineDesign 304 Stainless Steel Seasoning Meat Injector Kit with 2-oz Large Capacity Barrel and 3 Needles, 4 Spare O-rings Professional Marinade Flavour Food Juices Minced Ingredients Infuse Syringe Kit for Beef Chicken Turkey
4.3/5 from 28 reviews
4.2/5 from 247 reviews
3.8/5 from 52 reviews
4.2/5 from 9 reviews
We all love a plate of juicy grilled chicken for a family get together or party. Have you ever thought about the efforts the chef had to do to make it tasty? Well, there are many steps to complete. Marinating is one of those steps and is very important. Grilling or barbecuing is an art of mixing everything properly and producing a delicious and lip-smacking dish! A tenderiser can help but it is not the same as adding moisture, it simply makes it thinner to cook quicker. You lose the texture from beating your meat.
But marinating a whole chicken or a big piece of meat is not so easy as it seems. We need to make only minimal opening to keep the texture and flavour. Not just flavour, you need proper marination to make the meat juicy from inside. That is where the marinade injector comes into the picture. You can just infuse the needed flavour into the meat using this tool. the other great way of imparting flavour is to use a charcoal barbecue to get a smoky flavour.
Humans started to marinate their food centuries back. The marinade word was derived like that in an era where chefs used to keep the food items in seawater to make them salty. But soaking in the flavoured or spicy water takes a long time to get the taste deep inside the meat. So people thought about injecting or infusing the mixture directly into the meat. Hence the idea of marinade injector was born, another of the useful barbecue accessories. Here we are going to look into some of the marinade injectors available online which will help you in deciding.
Before starting with the list let me just give you an idea about what is marinade injector. This is for those who are just starting to learn. Marinade injector is nothing but a big syringe that can be used to inject flavour into the meat. Some models even come with two syringes with different sizes (one small and one big). In fact, the bigger one is used to infuse crushed spices like garlic and ginger. Below are some of the best marinade injectors I came across while searching one for me.
1. KitchenCraft masterclass marinade injector
You can say goodbye to the traditional way of marinating by using this sturdy marinade injector from KitchenCraft who are pioneers in the field of kitchenware. This simple marinade injector is the perfect choice for those who are just starting to explore the ways of marinating meat. The main benefit of a marinade injector is that you do not need to wait for long hours before getting the desired taste to your meat. With the Masterclass marinade injector, you can fill your meat with both fluids and solid spices like garlic. The container can hold up to 45 ml of flavour mix. The handle is simple and soft which makes it easy to use or hold while pushing the marinade into the meat.The pack comes with the syringe part where you fill the marinade and connect two nozzles. One nozzle is thin and the other one is thick for solid seasoning using herbs or pastes. The thin one is used to fill the meat with the fluid marinade that makes the inner part moist and juicy. You just have to screw the nozzle onto the syringe. The syringe is made of stainless steel and you can see a transparent part with measurements. This helps you to follow the recipes accurately. So the marinade injector from KitchenCraft is
- Long enough to hold 45 ml of marinade
- Has a transparent portion with measurements
- Comes with two nozzles for ease of use
- It is easy to separate the parts and clean it using a dishwasher
- Can be used for both liquid and solid seasoning
- Can be used even for flavouring cakes or puddings
2. ShineDesign stainless steel seasoning marinade injector
When the marinade injector from KitchenCraft was perfect for a beginner the ShineDesign injector is perfect for someone who knows the art of flavouring the meat. Being said that, even a beginner can invest on this product to experiment with different types and forms of marinades. The pack comes with a syringe, three nozzles, and 4 spare o-rings. Let me explain these one by one. The syringe is made of stainless steel of 304 grade which makes it durable and strong.There are three nozzles to inject the marinade into the meat. One nozzle is thin and small. That can be used for smaller pieces of meat and you can marinate with liquid marinades using this needle. The needle has two holes at the tip to make the marination even. The other two needles are 6 inches long. One comes with side holes to spread the liquid marinade evenly in the meat. Another one is thicker and is used to inject herbs like garlic or ginger that are minced. The spare o-rings that come with the pack can be used once the ring at the tip of the plunger damages. You get the following features when you buy the marinade injector from ShineDesign.
- The syringe is 12.3 inches long and the needles are 6 inches long
- 3 nozzles to marinate any type of meat or poultry
- Has the capacity of 59 ml
- Extra O-rings are provided
- Three ring handle design to make it easy to handle
3. Best Utensils needle marinade injector
This marinade injector from BestUtensils is specially designed for chicken or turkey grilling and roasting. If the juicy turkey or chicken that you had for last year’s Thanksgiving was not flavourful enough, buy this needle injector this year. You can add tasty and yummy flavours to your turkey or chicken roast using this bulb marinade injector. Lets us see what the pack contains: the pack comes with a stainless steel Baster with a silicone bulb at the top, a needle to inject the marinade, and a brush to clean. The silicone bulb helps you to collect the liquid marinade that you have prepared and inject it into the meat. The tube that is attached to the bulb is made of stainless steel. The needle in the pack should be connected to the end of the tube to inject the fluid into the meat. You can use the injector without the needle to pour some oil or butter over the meat when it is in the oven or grill.
This device is primarily designed for chicken or Turkey. However, you can use this for small pieces of meat as well. The tube is 8 inches long and the needle is 2.25 inches long. A brush for easy cleaning is also provided. This is quite helpful in cleaning the gadget without much difficulty. Further, all parts of the BestUtensils needle marinade injector are dishwasher safe.
The catalogue of end products the marinade injector from BestUtensils can produce include some of the most mouthwatering flavours for poultry, briskets, bacon, ground beef, smoked meats, barbecues and cookouts. All you have to do is ensure that the meat is moist throughout cooking and what you get is an array of delicious meals.
4. HeroNeo Marinade Injector Flavour Syringe
The HeroNeo marinade injector is ideal for cooking meat such as poultry chicken and turkey as well as other meat varieties. Made of polypropylene material and stainless steel, measuring 22cm x 7cm / 8.6 x 2.7inch (L x W), this barbecue marinade injector is ideal for kitchen use. It is sturdily built and can be used as a baster or jam injector. One factor that stands out for the HeroNeo marinade injector flavour syringe is its lightweight. It can also be used to lubricate the turkey to add final touches to it before it reaches the table to make it all the juicier. You can also spray ample amounts of barbecue sauce on the cooked meat to add extra flavour to it.So if you are looking for an inexpensive marinade injector syringe look no beyond the HeroNeo marinade injector flavour syringe as it ticks all the boxes while being relatively less heavy on the pocket.
5. EXTSUD Meat Injector Syringe
If you are looking for a complete and professional tool kit for marinating, the Extsud meat injector Syringe is the ideal choice. You can bid goodbye to the conventional method of soaking the meat for hours to achieve the desired taste, softness and flavour. The EXTSUD meat injector syringe brings a professional method into your kitchen that brings good taste, flavour and softness while reducing the overall wait time to get the meat ready to serve. Now, let us take a look at the key features of the EXTSUD meat injector syringe that would make it a preferred choice:
- Exemplary build quality – What you get with this is a high-grade stainless steel meat marinade injector that is built for toughness and durability. It is least likely to clog, break, or bend.
- Customisable output – This meat injector comes with three needles that can cater to marinades of varying consistency.
- Higher capacity – This injector syringe comes with a 2-ounce barrel which means that you need fewer refills to get the job done.
- Ease of use and maintenance – This gadget is quite easy to use and equally simple to disassemble. It is dishwasher safe and hence is quite convenient to clean as well.
- Ergonomic design – Not just the build quality, but the design is also tailored to make it easy and less tiring to use. The handle is ergonomically designed for better grip and greater pressure control.
6. Marinade injector from Cenow
If you are looking for yet another option among the heavy duty marinade injector syringe assembly, then you should take a look at this piece of exquisite gadgetry. This high quality injector pack from Cenow comes with 7 components. Now, let us take a look at the key features that make the Marinade injector from Cenow an ideal choice. Read on,
- Safe and hygienic: The syringe is made of pure stainless steel of 304 type that makes it extremely safe, even at high temperatures. There are no even traces of aluminium and it is BPA free.
- Durable: The all metal construction of stainless steel makes this product strong and extremely durable lasting longer durations, totally corrosion-free.
- Build quality: The needles provided with the set can penetrate the toughest of meat that you get to see. You get to choose from three different sizes and requirements. One needle is provided for the liquid marinade, one for minced marinades and the other for smaller and precise injection.
- Easy to maintain: Stainless steel parts make sure that they are easy to clean and reusable. It comes with two cleaning brushes as well that serves the purpose well.
- Well-Designed: This marinade injector from Cenow is designed to make it easy to use, having a detachable cover that aids easy filling. The syringe can take around 60 ml of the marinade in one go. The plunger here comes with well scaled measurements. This makes sure that you can get to know how much marinade you are injecting into the meat.