Smoker Wood Chips
Exploring The Best Smoker Wood Chips For Cooking Meat
Once upon a time, our ancestors cooked whatever they ate over a fire. The smoke from the wood helped them get a flavour in the meat, thereby giving smoky and sweet characteristics. But, now, we do cook meat. But, we cook the food in natural gas stoves or even using electricity. However, we have not forgotten the humble beginning of our ancestors. This is why barbecue is always the most favourite form of cooking as this method of cooking adds a smoky flavour to the meat. Most people agree that there is nothing quite like making a good cut of meat even better by permeating in with a smoky and delicious flavour. You can complement your barbecue meat by carefully selecting the right wood. The right kind of wood without any doubt will take your barbecue gaming to the next level. But, here comes a question? What is the best wood to smoke each kind of meat? Most people ask whether chips or chunks can flavour the meat well. Before we get into the top smoker wood chips available in the market, let us consider the types available first.
What are the types of smoker wood chips available?
Each type of wood can bring in a different flavour to the meat cooked. The types include oak, hickory, maple, mesquite, pecan, apple, alder, peach, cherry and ash wood. With these things known, let us explore the top smoker wood chips available in the market to take your barbecuing experience to a heightened level:
ROSMARINO BBQ Smoking Wood Chips Pack of 5:
- On your purchase of this product, you will get a free e-book delivered to your email address with a selection of 25 delicious recipe ideas.
- You will get a clear instruction on soaking and other cooking ideas using all the wood chips in this pack.
- You will get 5 for the price of 3, which is an excellent saving opportunity
- This is Amazon’s Choice product.
- The pack contains 100% Natural hardwood chips.
Weber Apple Wood Chips:
- Comes with a resealable bag
- Gives a fruit, juicy and dense taste to the meat
- 30-minutes soaking before cooking is recommended for enhanced flavour
- The perfect choice for cooking vegetables, fish, poultry, pork and cheese.
- It is a best seller product at Amazon.
Callow Retail BBQ Smoking Wood Chips in Large 3 Litre Box:
- The pack contains approximately three litres of Hickory BBQ Wood Chips
- For less smoke, it is recommended to soak chips, which will also ensure longer cooking
- For users looking for more intense flavour, they can use the wood chips dry without soaking.
- Natural wood with HACCP and PEFC Quality Certification
- Certified additive and chemical-free
- Comes in a re-usable three-litre plastic tub with a lid
Jack Daniels Smoking Chips:
- Suitable for all types of grills
- Ideal for poultry, meat and fish cooking
- The pack contains incense from original whiskey barrels
- Very aromatic oak wood
5 Litre Smoking Wood Chips for BBQ and Smokers:
- Choice of different types of woods available
- Ideal for use on Kettle BBQ, Kamado Style, smoker and grill BBQ.
- Can be used either on a smoking box or even directly on the coals.
- 100% money back guarantee.
Smoking Wood Chips 4.5 Litre:
- Versatile wood chips ideal for use in electric/gas grill, kettle style BBQ or kamado and in a smoker.
- The large 4.5-litre bag ensures that you will have enough chips to smoke for hours together to smoke lots of delicious foods.
- Harvested natural wood chips and untreated
- Available in different flavours in six choices being cherry, birch, beech, ash, alder, apple and oak.
- Post-coded wood
- Oakwood smoke ideal for cooking vegetables, seafood, lamb, beef and sausages
- Ideal for use on the kettle BBQ, Kamado style cooking, smoker and grill cooking.
- Natural/untreated wood chunks
3 Litre BBQ Smoking British Wood Chips (Sweet Chestnut):
- Post-coded wood chips
- Sweet chestnut wood smoke and other options as per the preference of buyers
- Ideal for use on Kettle, Kamado style, smoker and grill cooking
- Great value for money with large 3-litre reusable tub
- Untreated and natural wood
Smokey Olive Wood sow-142:
- The grain size of 2-3 cms
- Economical in use due to strong smoke development
- Aromatic, mild and intense Mediterranean flavours
You need not have a lot of chips to smoke meat. Basically, you will have to use charcoal and on the top of it, you can just use 5-6 chips and based on the type of wood chips you use, the flavour of your meat will differ.