The best ph soil testers this summer (May 2020 Updated Review)
Soil Testers To Accurately Measure The Moisture Content In Your Garden
1. Soil Moisture Meter 3-in-1 from JER
- This soil moisture meter from JER can perform three functions for you. First, it can test the moisture content in the soil. Secondly, it can test the pH level in your soil and finally, it will sense the amount of sunlight your plant gets.
- You know that some plants need just a little water and if you give more water, the plant can die. At these instances, this meter will be of great help to you.
- In the same way, some plants need more sunlight, while some need shade. You can use this meter to test the light a specific plant receives.
- This soil test kit is ideal for plant care in garden, home, farm and lawn.
- This tester has been made using high-quality ABS Plastic and electronic components. So, it is safe to the environment.
- The seller assures high-accuracy and the simple operation will help you safely grow the plants in your garden.
- With this soil tester, you can know when to water the plants in your garden. Even, it will help you know whether the plants get sufficient light suitable for its growth.
- This green-coloured meter has a five-star customer rating
2. 3-in-1 Soil Tester Sensor Meter 2 Packs from Yeeson:
- This three-in-one soil tester will help you test the moisture content in the soil along with environmental sunlight intensity and pH level.
- As this pack comes with two meters, you can use one for your indoor garden and one for your outdoor garden. It will work for both.
- The soil tester can measure moisture of up to 10 levels and pH levels of 3.5 to 8, while it can measure the sunlight intensity of 0-2000 lux.
- Perfect for growing your plants healthy as you can adjust the lighting accordingly and can get to know when to water and when not to.
- The tester has the facility to view readings clearly. Without the need of electricity or battery, you can just push the couple of probes attached to the meter to get the reading.
- The reading system in this device is colour-coded with colours blue, green and red. With its portable and compact design, it is ideal for use both indoors and outdoors.
- The length of the probe is 17 cm and you can insert about 16 cm of the probe in the soil to get the reading exactly
- The product has 5-star customer rating
3. Plant Soil Tester Kit from Dooppa:
- This product will also help you with testing the light that your plant receives in addition to testing the pH and the moisture content in the soil.
- The readings can be seen with ease and the unit does not need any batteries for its operations and you can use it both indoors and outdoors.
- To get a reading, you will have to just insert the probe into the soil for up to 4 to 7 inches to get the exact reading.
- The product has been designed to be an ideal tool for necessary soil care.
- To get the measurement, you will have to just push the meter into the soil for about 4 inches. In case, the soil is very dry the pointer of the soil meter will not rotate. It is an indication that your plant should be watered immediately without any delay.
- 5-star buyer rating
4. 3-in-1 Soil Moisture Meter from NiceButy:
- This soil tester will help with testing the pH level and also the level of sunlight your plant receives.
- Further, it does not need any batteries for operation
It will give you the accurate measurement by measuring the soil at the root level.
- To make sure that you can get the most accurate reading, the probe coming along with this device is very long.
- It is ideal for use both in your indoor and outdoor garden to know the moisture content of your plants.
- To switch between moisture and pH measurement, the unit has a switch kit. You can move it according to the thing you wish to measure be it pH or moisture. The device has a couple of probes, one for testing the moisture content and the other is for pH content measurement.
- The height of the entire unit is 27.5 cm, while the probes alone measure 20 cm.
- 5-star customer rating
5. Namotu Soil Moisture Meter With Garden Bonsai Tool:
- This product from Namotu in addition to the three-in-one meter also has 9 pieces bonsai tools to help with your bonsai maintenance.
- The bonsai tools included in this set are a wooden cleaning brush, a SS tweezes, a couple of wooden spades, a wooden rake, a folding scissor and a bonsai pruning scissors. These are designed as handy tools and so you can easily handle them.
- Without the need for any batteries, the three-in-one meter can test, sunlight level, pH value and soil moisture. All you have to do is to just insert the probe into the soil for around 2-4 inches. Then, you will have to use the toggle switch based on whether you wish to test the moisture, pH or light level. The unit will give you the right measurement.
- The product comes with a one-year guarantee
- This product with 5-star rating is ideal to use both in your indoor and outdoor garden.
- The moisture range that this unit can measure is 1-10, the light range is 0-2000 lux, while the pH Range it can measure is 3.5 to 8 pH.
6. Jiamins Soil Moisture Tester:
- If you feel that you need not want to know the pH and light levels that your plant gets and want to know just the moisture level, this unit from Jiamins can help you.
- You can get to know when to water your plant with the help of this unit
- You can use it indoors and outdoors and it will not ask for any battery replacement.
- Without any confusing numbers, the meter will show three levels, dry, moist and wet, which will help you quickly, know the condition of your soil.
- 5-star customer rating with a size of 17.5/18.5 cm.
- The green colour makes it friendly for the garden