5 effective ways of Mouse and Rat Control
Have you seen some pesky mice at your home? If yes, then it must be the right time to get something which will help you to battle these pests. They not only infest your home but they also destroy things by biting things and having babies at your home. Rats and mice are also known to carry different diseases. It is best to try to eradicate them as soon as you catch them in a space where you will never want them. Here we will provide some of the reviews of products which are great for getting rid of mice and rats. Do try to use them so that it doesn’t turn out to be a greater problem.
1. Roshield 600g Rat & Mouse Killer Poison Control Bait Blocks:
This particular product is available for £11.99 for 2 packs each weighing 300 grams. The blocks are perfect to lure in mice and rats and kill them as soon as the poison starts working in their body. One needs to get a safe bait box and place these bait blocks in it according to the instructions. The product has a chocolaty smell which attracts the rats and mice towards it. One needs to place the bait in an area where you have seen the rat or in an invested place. It works to get rid of the rodents in about 35 days. One can use these blocks indoors and outdoors.
- Gets rid of all the rats in 35 days
- Uses chocolaty smell to attract the rat
- Has to be used in a safe bait box
- Have been formed well so that the blocks are compact
- Acts quickly
2. ATOOBSR Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Plug:
A twin pack of this product will cost a person £30.99. The product is meant to repel the rats and mice without killing them with the help of ultrasonic sounds. It can easily work in an area of up to 1000-1200 sq. ft. When you fit it in a room it will cover all over it. To get the best effect use 2 or more of the plug in your house. It is absolutely human safe and child safe. Other than repelling rats and mice the device is also able to get rid of insects. It can be used at homes as well as in spaces like restaurant, office, garage, etc. The machine sets frequency according to itself to battle the pests.
- 10 W ultrasonic waves are given out of the device
- The machine covers an area of 1000-1200 sq. ft.
- It is able to get rid of rodents as well as insects
- The machine provides 360-degree coverage and has three frequency levels
3. Vegkey Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, 6 pack Electronic Plug-In:
The Vegkey Ultrasonic Pest Repeller is available for £17.99 for a pack of 6. It is one of the most effective and harmless ways through which you can get rid of the pesky rodents present in your house. As there are 6 in the pack, you can plug in the device in the necessary areas of the space. Together they can easily handle space of about 1200 sq. ft. The device gives out 22-65 KHz of Ultrasonic waves which are unbearable to the rodents and insects. But these are completely safe for human as well as pets like cats and dogs. In 4 weeks the rodents will completely disappear from the space.
- The device comes in a pack of 6
- Together they work in an area of up to 1200 sq. ft.
- They deter the rodents by using ultrasonic waves ranging from 22 to 65 KHz
- The device is safe for humans as well as for the pets
4. Ultrasonic Pest Repeller by Echos:
Echos markets this twin set of Pest repeller for £12.99 and it has got some amazing reviews from people who have used it before. The high-frequency rate of Ultrasonic waves ranging from 24KHZ -85KHZ is perfect for rodents and insects. The eco-friendly device can be set to work just by plugging it into the wall socket of the desired place. Both of the devices together can easily cover an area of 2000 sq. ft. and get rid of the rodents and insects present over there. In 4 weeks the device promises to get rid of as much as 99% of the rodents and insects present in the space.
- The device gives out high-frequency rate of Ultrasonic waves ranging from 24KHZ -85KHZ
- Both of the devices together can easily cover an area of 2000 sq. ft.
- One just needs to plug the device in the wall
- 99% of the rodents and insects are out of the space by the 4th week
- It is an eco-friendly device that is human as well as pet safe
5. Grandpa Gus’s Mice Repellent Rodent Control Deterrent Mouse Oil All Natural Peppermint Scent:
This is a 110 ml of mouse oil that sells for £14.99. Mouse oil is a traditional way through which people have deterred rodents from their home for a long time. It gives a way through which one can get rid of the rodents without the foul smell and rather gives out a fresh peppermint smell which rodents can’t tolerate. All that one needs to do is pour the oil on a cotton ball or tissue paper and place it at a place where you may have seen the rat or mice. It provides you the guarantee that it will completely get rid of the rodents or they give your money back. If someone has a diffuser, then they can use the oil in it.
- The mouse oil has the smell of fresh peppermint
- Completely safe for humans as well as for pets
- It is easy to use by pouring it on a cotton ball or use it in a diffuser
- It does get rid of the rodents as soon as possible
- 100% Money back guarantee