Best manual log splitters (October 2020 Updated Review)
Best manual log splitters reviewed
There is no need for an explanation here on the purpose of log splitters. We all very well know that log splitters are the tools that are used to split or cut a log of wood into smaller pieces so that it can be used for other purposes such as using it as firewood. You can either buy electric ones or manual ones depending on the need and the price. You can also look for manual hydraulic log splitters that make cutting the log a lot easier and faster. If you are reading this article about the manual log splitter reviews, it is a clear indication that you are someone who uses wood extensively, especially as firewood (in most cases). For manual log splitters UK has many manufacturers or companies that can give you a lot of options to choose from. Most of these companies sell their products online. Here, I will introduce you to some of the best manual log splitters for sale in UK.
1. Forest Master log splitters manual
2. Sun Joe UK-LJ10M Logger Joe 10 ton hydraulic log splitter
The Sun Joe UK-LJ10M log splitter is 10 ton hydraulic log splitter. As the name indicates this powerful log splitter can generate up to 10 tons of driving force that is good enough to split the toughest logs to pieces. This log splitter’s manual hydraulic mechanism ensures that you obtain the desired results without the use of any external source of power. This is an ideal choice for logs up to 18 inches long, and as far as the width is concerned, it can accommodate up to 8 inches wide logs with ease.
- For logs up to 18 in. long x 8 in. wide
- Powerful hydraulic splitter produces up to 10 tons of striking force
- Log cradle prevents split wood from falling
- Durable steel construction
- Full 2-year warranty
3. Sealey LS450H horizontal foot operated log splitter
- You can easily split the firewood
- A pedal that is designed to suit anyone
- The maximum length of log is 45 centimetre
- 1.2 tons of force generated while pedalling