Petrol Leaf Vacuum/Blowers (May 2020 Updated Review)
If you’re looking for a powerful but well priced petrol leaf blower and you no longer fancy the days of a manual leaf collector then you’re in the right place. The best petrol leaf vacuum blowers are powerful and light weight, consume fuel at a sensible rate, and are safe to use. The added bonus is finding a petrol leaf vacuum blower that’s also not too noisy and mulches leaves. A petrol leaf vacuum blower can save literally hundreds of hours through Autumn and will help make a cracking compost pile too.
Here is our selection of the best petrol leaf blower vacuums available at the moment
1. Callow Petrol Garden Leaf Blower & Vacuum
- Perfect petrol-powered leaf blower and vacuum to clean your garden. With this machine, you can clean all the leaves and debris easily.
- This is a powerful, reliable and strong petrol-powered machine for continuous use.
- Unlike a garden leaf blower, this vacuums and mulches too.
- It comes with a lightweight mulch bag collector with 50 litre capacity.
- It can serve 3 functions including blowing, shredding, and suction.
- This machine is designed to give you incredible performance.
- It provides you with high powered blow speed.
2. Petrol Leaf Blower, Petrol 25.4cc
- If you are looking for a budget-friendly leaf blower powered by petrol then this could be the best choice for you.
- With the help of this machine, you can keep your garden clean at all times.
- It comes with a powerful 25.4cc two-stroke petrol engine for an excellent performance.
- It is supplied with blower tubes, fuel mixing bottle, and spark plug spanner.
- The product is light in weight which makes it easier for you to work with it.
- It is made in the UK.
3. Stihl BG86 Leaf Blower (Petrol Driven)
- For the toughest long-lasting challenges, this could be the perfect choice for you.
- The tool is equipped with all the features you need in your leaf blower.
- This is a powerful machine that is designed to provide you with the ultimate cleaning experience. It is suitable for cleaning your garden, patio, driveway, etc.
- The leaf blower is designed to work for longer hours. This is perhaps one of the most powerful handheld blowers.
- It features fuel-efficient and low emission, petrol-powered engine.
- For increased versatility, it includes both flat and round nozzle attachments.
- It is equipped with a four spring anti-vibration system for comfortable use.
- It also comes with a soft-grip handle.
4. 30cc Petrol Leaf Blower, Vacuum, Mulcher
- This machine is a perfect example of quality, power, and versatility. It is designed to give full value for your money.
- This is a 3 in 1 blower, vacuum, and mulcher.
- It comes with a collection bag of 40 litres.
- The product is covered by a 2-year warranty.
- The tool is CE certified.
- You also get a detailed operating manual which can help you to use the machine smoothly.
5. McCulloch GBV345 Petrol Leaf Blower/Vacuum
- Coming from one of the best and leading manufacturers, the blower has to be a good one.
- This is a powerful leaf blower using which you can easily clean your garden and other outdoor areas.
- It is equipped with adjustable cruise control.
- The product is supplied with a 45 litre capacity collection bag.
- It also has an integrated leaf shredder.
- The machine is also equipped with an anti-vibration system.
6. Makita BHX2501 24.5cc 4 Stroke Petrol Handheld Leaf Blower
- If you are looking for an efficient handheld petrol driven blower then this could be the ideal option for you. This machine from Makita is designed for excellence.
- The compact and lightweight design of the machine makes it easier for you to work with it.
- It is equipped with a 2 part blower tube for easy storage in cramped sheds and garages.
- It also has mechanical decompression system for consistently easy starting.
- The tool is equipped with a 4 stroke engine for fewer emissions. It also makes the machine fuel-efficient.
7. Bu-Ko 65CC Petrol Backpack Leaf Blower
- In the list of highly efficient leaf blower tools, this one surely tops the charts. This particular machine has everything that you need in your leaf blower.
- This is a high performing, professional-grade product designed for the ultimate action.
- The machine is light in weight and thus, it becomes easy for you to carry it.
- It produces very less vibration. Also, it is very less noisy which means you can work in peace without disturbing others.
- The product is covered by a 12 month warranty.
8. Hecht 43cc Petrol Garden Leaf Blower
- Clear fallen leaves and debris in less possible time with this powerful machine from Hecht.
- The product is equipped with a 1.7HP 2 stroke engine for powerful cleaning.
- It provides you with an airspeed of 168km per hour.
- It comes with a 1.2 litre of the fuel tank.
- It has a variable throttle and adjustable, padded harness.
9. Titan-Pro Petrol Leaf Blower
- Titan Pro brings you one of the latest leaf blowers for your use. This machine is run on petrol and is one of the best in the market.
- This is a super lightweight machine that makes it easy for you to carry it around and clean the space.
- It is equipped with a powerful 26cc engine.
- The machine is made eco-friendly.
- Power blower delivers one of the highest volumes of airflow of 13 cubic meters per min at an airspeed of 80 meters a second.
- The blower has a hualong carburettor.
- Lastly, we have Gardencare leaf blower which is a budget-friendly option but is designed to give you an excellent performance.
- The machine is equipped with a 26cc 2 stroke engine for powerful cleaning.
- It comes with C/W blower and Vac attachments.
- It also has a single harness.
- This is a budget-friendly option available for you.
- You can choose any of these petrol-powered leaf blowers to get the best action.
- These machines are designed to give you excellent performance.
If you enjoyed our review of the best petrol leaf vacuums blowers then please do let us know. Also if you think we’ve missed any of the best leaf blowers in this article then we would love to hear from you. We have also reviewed a large number of general garden leaf blowers and vacuums if you didn’t find what you’re looking for here.