Best plant pots to enhance your garden (May 2020 Updated Review)
The top rated plant pots for your garden
1. Dipamkar set of 10 hanging pots
- A plant pot that can give a simple and elegant look to your garden – be the garden is on the ground or in the balcony. You can use this to plant herbs too.
- Since it is made of metal you can even hang these on your garden fence making it beautiful.
- These iron plant pots have a hanging handle that can give you an extra height 0f 6.5 centimetres. The width of the handle is 5 centimetres.
- The pot has a bottom diameter of 8.5 centimetres and a top diameter of 10.5 centimetres.
- Having an overall height of 16.5 centimetres, this is ideal to plant small flowering plants and herbs.
- Because of its portability, you can decorate your house or garden in different ways with different flowers.
- The handle is removable so that you can place these in an upright position also.
- The set comes with 10 pots in 10 different colours. All the pots have drainage holes to filter out excess water.
- The spray paint used here makes it anti-rusting planters that can be kept outdoors in any weather.
- A gift that will surely make a gardener happy.
2. GardenMate 5-pack soft-sided plant pots
- A plant pot that is different from the traditional pots. This is a soft one.
- This breathable pot is made using polypropylene fabric that is durable.
- The fabric gives the pot a felt-like (A type of fabric that is made by rolling and pressing a particular textile) texture that is soft in the outer surface but is strong.
- The soft-sided material of this pot is mainly to facilitate the rooting. This is made possible because the material gives needed ventilation.
- The pack comes with 5 pots that can hold up to 5 litres and has two handles.
- Round in shape; this has 7.9 inches diameter and 6.3 inches height. The seams that are stitched on the corners give more strength to the pot along with the strong threads.
- This is reusable if you want and is bio degradable. This cannot be broken even if it is dropped or affected by frost in the winter season.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors.
3. Elho rock flowerpot for indoor
( 323 customer reviews )
- A strong and classy looking plant pot for your indoor decoration.
- This is made of recycled plastic and is durable. Place this plant pot anywhere in your house; be it the living room or study room.
- There are 5 different colours available and comes in three different sizes.
- The one in this package is grey. The measurements of this pot are 14.1 cm x 14.5 cm x 12.9 cm (LxWxH).
- Weighing just 165 grams you can carry this from one place to another to change the decorations.
- The plant pot has a geometric design and hence you get the classy look.
- They come in royal blue, living black, ochre, and soap colour other than grey.
- The plastic used here is watertight which means you do not have to worry about the interiors getting wet.
4. Ivyline Artstone 102151 pot - Claire grey
- A lightweight plant pot that matches the contemporary style of potting.
- You get this pot in 13 different colours to match your needs. These are available in different sizes also.
- This is made of stone composite that is recyclable and hence it is one of the strongest.
- This can be used indoors as well as outdoors.
- This pot has a unique drainage system so that the plant will be healthy and you can keep it indoors also.
- The water is collected through the small holes at the bottom where it is like a reservoir. The Stopsel or the plug at the bottom enables you to conveniently remove it later.
- The pot has a diameter of 22 centimetres at the top and height of 20 centimetres.
5. Nutley's Modiform plastic plant pots
- This is a small plant pot that can be mainly used for growing small flowering plants and herbs.
- These plastic pots can also be used for letting seedlings to grow into saplings.
- The pot is made of durable plastic.
- This pot is lightweight and is flexible. By flexible, I meant you can take out the saplings by just squeezing the pot.
- The interior colour (black) and exterior (terracotta) colour are different.
- Weighing around 300 grams, the dimensions of this plant pot are 30 cm x 18 cm x 18 cm. The top radius of this pot is 9 centimetres and you get 100 pieces with this order.
- Nutley’s plant pot is round in shape with enough drainage holes at the bottom.
- Re-using is easy; you just need to wash it and fill it with soil again.
6. Nicola spring patterned plant pot
- A set of 3 plant pots that can be kept indoors and outdoors.
- Each pot is hand printed with unique design and three pots come with three different designs. The colours are also different.
- The pots are made of high quality porcelain – a ceramic material that is made from clay.
- Since there are no drainage holes you can use these both indoors and outdoors.
- The diameter of the pot is 13.8 centimetres and the height is 12.5 centimetres.
- The weight of one pot is 678 grams.
- These pots with Japanese design can be used to decorate your interiors to show off your beautiful flowers to the guests.
- These are perfect even for your office and as per Japanese belief, this can bring a bit of Zen to your atmosphere.
- You will get any three of the 6 different designs that are hand printed.
- They also have variants with 20.3 centimetres diameter that has 22 centimetres height. The weight of the bigger pot is 2.58 KGs